The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kenya to the United Nations is seeking for suitable candidates
to fill the following vacant posts.
Positions Qualification & Requirements
4 Technical Advisors
1. At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields e.g.
Business/Public Administration, International Relations,
Political Science, Economics, Development, Environment,
Law, Diplomacy, Conflict Prevention/ Management,
Security Studies or related fields;
2. Ability to multitask-evidence of additional skills
3. Sample of written and/or research work
4. Knowledge of the working of the United Nations System
((previous experience in a Permanent Mission will be an
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Knowledge of an additional working UN language
If you need your resume revamped, cover letter written to match your JD, LinkedIn profile revamped, any other cv writing services, contact email@example.com for a rate sheet ( https://omilstaffingservices.com/resume-packages/).
1 Communication Assistant
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
2. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
3. An understanding of public diplomacy, social media
strategies and media relations.
4. Creative and innovative.
5. Proficiency in office management software and design
software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
6. Proficiency in ICT
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. The ability to multitask.
10. Good interpersonal skills, and
11. Above average knowledge of various social media
platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
among and others.
1. Photo identification card
2. Proof of Migration status
3. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
4. Academic/ Professional certificates
5. Application form for employment (Downloaded from the Mission’s website)
The Applications should be submitted by Friday, March 26, 2021 by 16:00pm EST. Evaluation of
qualified candidates may include assessment exercises and followed by competency-based interview.
Women candidates and those living with disability are encouraged to apply for the positions. In addition,
all interested /eligible applicants should mention the name of the position applied and send their
cover/application letter with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail addressed to:-
866 United Nations Plaza, RM 304, New York, N.Y. 10017
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years