REF:MPR/2/2021–MANAGER PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
In line with the process re-engineering team mandate, the role holder is responsible for executing end to end process reviews to drive radical changes in key customer facing and impacting processes: Eliminate, Simplify, Standardize and Automate to deliver a set of highly digitised processes that support the migration of transactions to electronic channels in line with the organisation’s strategic goals.
The Incumbent will report to the Head of Process Re-engineering and will be responsible for:
- Supporting functions across the organisation in redesign (zero base approach), automation of processes, drive business efficiency, process optimization and reengineering.
- Analysing (As-is) core business processes and workflows, identifying gaps and proposing measures (to-be/ radically improved processes and workflows) to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality while ensuring that customer-centricity across processes is accomplished.
- Championing process improvement and reengineering approaches that are technology led (intelligent process automation) to conduct process modernization projects across the organization that enhance customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Driving processes that build cross-functional competencies and ensure end-to-end responsibility for a process and facilitate BPR engagements enabling the stakeholders arrive at the most ideal processes.
- Implementing and managing processes for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations across the group.
- Championing compliance to established SOPs, business processes and best practice guidelines.
- Monitoring established processes to continuously track post implementation projects benefits
- Collaborating with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Scoping requirements and create a roadmap
- Translating business requirements to technical specifications for the development team
- Working with relevant internal stakeholders to analyse the needs, research and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Championing process changes from a customers’ voice while taking the business aspects into consideration
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and certification in Business Processes Management.
- Certification and experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Certification – Black Belt
Experience and Skills
- Five (5) years of working experience in Business Process Analysis
- Established experience in using Lean six sigma tools
- Project Management skills and familiar with Agile principles.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering with good knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), Experience creating and evaluating process flows and maps.
- Excellent analytical skills with hand-on experience using VISIO/ EDRAW and R/SPSS/SAS/STATA.
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills within cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of Operational Risk Management.
- Adequate experience in general management and stakeholder management.
- Ability to work and deliver on the assigned tasks/scope autonomously
- Jira and Confluence skills a plus
- Knows how to define an MVP and product road map
- Good leadership and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of banking operations
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 9th March 2021. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
Method of Application
- Address 00100
- Salary Refer to job post
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years