· Reporting to the Human Resource Manager the Payroll Clerk shall be responsible for the following among others:
· verification of Pay Change Advice and entering of data in the records
· Preparation of personnel emoluments and budgets
· Capture all the personnel details accurately as required before processing in the payroll.
· Ensure dispatch of all external documents and meet deadlines.
· Preparation of pay slips and dispatching on time
· Diploma in Business management/Administration and Human Resource from a recognized institution.
· Have at least 3 years work experience in a busy HR office environment.
· Demonstrate ability to keep confidential matters.
· Demonstrate knowledge in Dynamics Business Central
· Knowledge of Memory soft payroll software is an added advantage
· Must be computer literate and have competence in excel.
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to visit Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology
website www.jooust.ac.ke for respective positions applied for.
Candidates who satisfy the requirement stated above should forward ten (10) copies of their applications, quoting the reference number for the specific position applied for on the letter and envelope and include up to date curriculum vitae, details of current remuneration, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, and testimonials as well as names and contacts ( including postal and email addresses, and daytime telephone numbers) of three referees to reach the under-mentioned So as to be received on or before Friday 16th July 2021by 5.00 pm.
Applicants should also meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 210 – 40601, BONDO, Kenya
TEL. 057 – 2501804
Email – email@example.com
Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity
employer. Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years