Mentors ( 15 Positions ) – Kenya Social and Economic Inclusion Project, The BOMA Project.
Duration: 1 year (Renewable)
Locations: Mtito Andei, Utithi, Masongaleni and Kikumbulyo
Sub-County: Kibwezi East County: Makueni
Reports to: Assigned Mentor Supervisor
The BOMA Project seeks a mentor who is passionate about alleviating poverty in their County and dedicated to their role as mentor, trainer, and community leader. This is a full-time field-based position. The Mentor is responsible for the delivery of program outputs and coordination of activities at the location level. The holder of this position shall report to the assigned Mentor Supervisor.
▪ A certificate in community development, business management, education, or any other training related to rural development
▪ Experience with teaching, training, mentoring, and/or community service
▪ Served in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum period of one (1) year
▪ Shown merit and ability in work performance and results
▪ Strongly encouraged – Have a valid motorcycle license and experience on how to ride a motorcycle or (at least willingness to present a motorcycle license within the first 3 months of employment).
▪ Must be a native of the respective location you are applying for with working knowledge of English, Swahili, and the local language.
Interested candidates who meet the desired qualification are encouraged to email their Cover Letter and CV including 3 referees and their current and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to ‘The Recruitment Team’.
The subject line of your application should be clearly marked: Mentor – Mtito Andei/Utithi/Masongaleni/Kikumbulyo Location. Clearly indicate on the subject line the location you are applying to work in. Applications must be received by 11th June 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for expressing interest in the role, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Preference will be given to candidates who come from and are currently residing in the respective location they have applied i.e. Mtito Andei, Utithi, Masongaleni or Kikumbulyo
**Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years