Job Vacancies – Kenya Pipeline Company.
1) ICT Officer (Applications Developer)
2) ICT Officer (Infrastructure)
3) Human Resources Officer (Employee Benefits)
4) Assistant Engineer (Projects, Planning, Design)
5) Liaison Assistant (Operations)
6) Projects Manager
7) Administration Manager
8) Chief Supply Logistics Officer
9) Chief Chemist
10) Chief Accountant (Financial Accounting)
11) Chief Accountant (Product Accounting)
12) Senior Engineer (Instrumentation & Control)
13) Senior Engineer (Corrosion & Control)
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website www.kpc.co.ke under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications, as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions, have been posted.
All applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 6th July 2021.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years