1) Receptionist (1 Position)
2) ICT Officer
3) Recruitment and Retention Officer
4) Participant Counselor and Community mobilizer (2 Positions)
5) Community Mobilizer & Tracker (3 Positions)
6) Data Assistant
7) Pharmaceutical Technologist
8) Pharmacy Coordinator
9) Laboratory Technologists
10) Laboratory Coordinator
11) Study Nurse (2 Positions)
12) Data Manager
13) Clinical Officer
14) Study Doctor
Download the JD IMPOWER Study
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number) and date available to start working for
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest payslip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
• requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications to be done through the email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th June 2021.
(Indicate Position & Vacancy Number as the subject of your Email)
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies, or Projects does not solicit money or any form of reward for a job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSE PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, WOMEN, YOUTH, AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years