Job Vacancies – The Council of Governors (CoG).
2) Human Resource Management and Development Officer
3) Records Management Officer
4) Program Officer, Gender, Youth, Sports, and Social Services
Download the JDs HERE
How to Apply;
Interested persons should send their CV with the names and addresses of three referees and a Cover letter to email@example.com on or before Friday 18th June 2021, indicating the name of the position in the subject on the email.
The Council of Governors is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities and Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years