Powermax East Africa
Role and Responsibilities
1. Assist in creating and reviewing statistical reports from the shops and stores.
2. Gather, analyze and interpret internal data and write weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports.
3. Assist in supervising the work of employees and providing feedback and counseling to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Ensure provision of needed resources for work completion
5. Effective management, coordination, planning and control of administrative issues in the department.
If you need your resume revamped, cover letter written to match your JD, LinkedIn profile revamped, any other cv writing services, contact email@example.com for a rate sheet ( https://omilstaffingservices.com/resume-packages/).
Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
A degree/ certificate in any managerial course
16th March 2021
- Address Nairobi
- Salary Will be communicated once short listed
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years