• Job Title: Accountant
• Company Name: POWERMAX GENERAL ELECTRICAL MERCHANTS
• Role and Responsibilities
1. Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
2. Reviewing, investigating, and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
3. Reviewing accounts and weekly check runs and reconciles.
4. Determining proper handling of financial transactions and approving transactions within designated limits.
5. Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
6. Preparing financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
7. Analyzing transactional processes and identifying areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
8. Applying cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
9. Maintaining system of accounts and keeping records on all company transactions and assets
10. Reporting, analyzing, and ensuring integrity of all financial information.
• Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
A degree in Finance/ Accounts
Minimum of 4 years’ experience
• Deadline of Submission
6th May 2021
• AVAILABILITY- immediately.
Qualified candidates to send their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 00200
- Salary Refer to job post
- Qualification Refer to job post
- Experience 2-5 years